Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] visibility: collapse

From: davidsgrogan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:47:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Fremy: I can't tell what you're asking my opinion about. A vs B? And
could you clarify what you mean by `middle part` in
> Firefox and Edge do not clip the middle part

Also, do you remember what you said at TPAC about collapsing center
columns that the minutes [missed]?

Greg: Sorry, I was unclear when I said relayout. I meant that a
relayout could cause inline content to change, causing a jiggle that
would be jarring to users. I didn't mean that our implementations
would be able to avoid the layout path. Agreed that we should be
figuring out what authors expect/want.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by davidsgrogan
Please view or discuss this issue at