Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] repeated table headers and footers

From: François REMY via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:30:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I checked the source code of Edge and Firefox to find out about the
1/4 of the height behavior. Chrome isn't very relevant yet because
they are just now adding support for it and as far as I can see it is
not very stable yet.

I have a test case but it dynamic so it doesn't work to test static
page renderer, but I guess you could adapt it very easily and provide
us the results, that would be super helpful.

[table-fragmentation-2.zip](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/files/694808/table-fragmentation-2.zip)

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/658#issuecomment-271428712