Re: [csswg-drafts] HTMLElement.prototype.offsetParent leaks a node inside a shadow tree

From: Hayato Ito via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 06:30:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If we change the behavior of `offserParent`, we should add
`composedOffsetParent`-ish because that is what most developers want.
Even though it might be emulated, we don't want each developers to
write boilerplate code in JS. The platform should return the result
much faster because it knows the layout tree.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hayatoito
Please view or discuss this issue at