Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Stretching image grid items in both dimensions

From: Manuel Rego Casasnovas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:30:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm going to implement this on Chromium, just to be sure that I'm not
missing anything, I understand this only applies to Grid Layout. So
`align-items: normal` would be `start` or `stretch` depending if it's
a replaced or a non-replaced element (just a summary).
However a flexbox with `align-items: normal` will work as `stretch`
for both replaced and non-replaced elements.
Please let me know if I'm wrong on this assumption. Thanks.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mrego
Please view or discuss this issue at