[csswg-drafts] [css-transitions] 'display' influencing transition of other properties

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:40:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
SebastianZ has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-transitions] 'display' influencing transition of other
properties ==
`display` obviously has influence on the transitions of other
properties and I'm wondering why that's the case. I.e. when the
`display` value is changed on the transitioned rule, also the other
properties are transitioned in a discrete way instead of respecting
their related transitions.

I've created a [simple example at
CodePen](http://codepen.io/anon/pen/zZGdEL) illustrating this.

I can't seem to find anything in the spec. explaining this. Is that an
 implementation bug?

Sebastian

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1064 using your GitHub