Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] Font variations do not support responsive layout

From: Vladimir Levantovsksy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 17:14:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't claim to have a complete list of all use cases readily
available, I was hoping that other WG experts on responsive design
would contribute their views on how responsive layout can affect font
variations. Considering that pretty much any aspect of a typeface
design can be subjected to variations, I just want to make sure that
we'll give it enough attention to not overlook something useful /
important.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vlevantovsky
Please view or discuss this issue at