[csswg-drafts] [css-text] Segment Break Transformation Rules at the beginning/end

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 05:54:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
kojiishi has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-text] Segment Break Transformation Rules at the beginning/end
==
[Segment Break Transformation
Rules](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/#line-break-transform)
defines rules based on the character before and after, but does not
define when a segment break is at the beginning/end.

I assume it should be removed too, or [Phase I: Collapsing and
Transformation](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-3/#line-break-transform)
 should remove leading/trailing space/tab/segment breaks?

/cc @fantasai @upsuper

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1048 using your GitHub
account