Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] cap unit and copyedit

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 17:21:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
No, because we'd still have to separate out the changes: you've mixed
up whitespace changes, a new feature, rearranging paragraphs, adding
annotations, and a whole bunch of other changes into one PR. These
each need to be separate commits. I can split these out manually, but
in the future don't do this. I'd rather you emailed me separate
patches if you can't figure out git than send a pile of tangled up
commits as a PR.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/902#issuecomment-280711770