Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align][css-flexbox] Should `align-self` and `flex` (& its subproperties) be honored on table wrapper box?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:42:54 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Looks like we had text for this in the past, but deleted it:
<https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox/#change-2015-anonymous-fixup>.
I assume that we accidentally assumed the references to "table wrapper
 box" were referring to the anonymous table box that gets wrapped
around bare table-cells/etc during box-tree fixup.

Should we just restore it?  Everyone's interoperable, but with clearly
 wrong behavior.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/547#issuecomment-277108563