Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Spec doesn't specify whether implementation must honor <decimal> in rgb/rgba or if it can truncate to an <integer>

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:14:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The Working Group just discussed `Spec doesn't specify whether implementation must honor <decimal> in rgb/rgba or if it can truncate to an <integer>`, and agreed to the following resolutions:

* `RESOLVED: Round in this case (issue #1983)`

&lt;dael> Topic: Spec doesn't specify whether implementation must honor &lt;decimal> in rgb/rgba or if it can truncate to an &lt;integer><br>
&lt;dael> github:  https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1983<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Looked to me like discussion got to the point of saying rounding is correct behavior.<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Does anyone have a comment?<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Anyone think we should postpone? Or resolve on rounding?<br>
&lt;dael> fantasai: Chris wants rounding so presumably he'd be happy with that resolution<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Obj to resolve rounding for this issue?<br>
&lt;dael> RESOLVED: Round in this case (issue #1983)<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1983#issuecomment-353125007 using your GitHub account