Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-4] Spec doesn't specify whether implementation must honor <decimal> in rgb/rgba or if it can truncate to an <integer>

From: Anne van Kesteren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 07:23:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We should also have tests ensuring the serialization of CSS colors used on `<canvas>` are not affected. At least not until `<canvas>` supports more than 8 bits.

And also, given that we require 8 bits there, I think we should require that as a minimum in CSS too for a browsers conformance class.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by annevk
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1983#issuecomment-348421392 using your GitHub account