Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms-2] `scale` property behavior differs from `scale()` function

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 11:37:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I also kind of fail to see the point of the separate properties, fwiw. I get that you may want to cascade them separately, I guess, but it makes `transform` inconsistent overall. For example, `transform: none` wouldn't be enough for an element to be completely untransformed.... Maybe it's worth another issue though, to keep this on topic.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2109#issuecomment-352249440 using your GitHub account