Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] 'lh' and 'rlh' unit need to explain how to convert to an absolute length

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 06:11:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Now that we have fixed #1796, this becomes much more simple to do.
For all values of `line-height` other than `normal`, the answer is now clearly non ambiguous, and for `normal`, I suggest the answer is the height that one would get for an empty line box, containing only the strut, which matches @dbaron 's suggestion to used only the first available font.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1253#issuecomment-351618438 using your GitHub account