Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm] Real sites using the `line-height-step` property

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 06:08:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Maybe I am confused, but as far as I can tell this example from https://blog.jxck.io isn't actually demonstrating the need for line-height-step: no line is actually stepped, except the ones that contain the the titles, which would be much better handled with `block-step-size` than this artificial combination of `display:inline-block` and `width: 100%`.

---
PS: Also, if the `lh` unit was implemented, `article p { margin-top: 1lh; margin-bottom: 1lh; }` would work and remove the need for variables in this example.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1942#issuecomment-351617960 using your GitHub account