Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-counter-styles] Suggestion for new styles

From: c933103 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 01:42:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
For Suzhou-numeral, they are still being used in number labelling in various aspect although they are increasingly rare (If we use https://www.ethnologue.com/about/language-status EGIDS to measure then it have reached about 7 or 8a in Hong Kong and Macau while reached 8b or 9 in other Chinese speaking area).

As most of the usage of this type of numeral is in number marking aspect especially in traditional commercial activity, I am not really sure about if this type of numeral has been used in making list.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by c933103
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2097#issuecomment-350518898 using your GitHub account