Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS-images] Specify fallback behavior when replaced or background image content not available

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 17:15:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
See “invalid image” in https://drafts.csswg.org/css-images-3/#image-values which is the spec prose that's currently active (no one implements `image()` yet). I suppose we can extend the wording to include images that have not yet loaded.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1984#issuecomment-349033002 using your GitHub account