Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transitions-1] Inline short value type definitions into propdef

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 00:54:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Although I suppose having `<custom-ident>` mapped through a name might be useful for conveying that it is representing a property name. But I think the current name (`<single-transition-property>`) doesn't help that purpose; calling it `<property-name>` might make it immediately clear what's going on, though.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2030#issuecomment-348731875 using your GitHub account