Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page-float] float property syntax

From: Shinyu Murakami via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 01:19:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Will float 2 stack upward?
> Will the float 3 "jump" over float 2 to be placed in the bottom left corner?

I think the result shoud be similar to traditional css float: left/right.
See http://output.jsbin.com/zabeju
AH's bottom left/right float result is same, stacking top to bottom document order. (note: AH's page floats are stacked only in block-axis, I think now this is not very good.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MurakamiShinyu
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1251#issuecomment-296000869 using your GitHub account