Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] cursive shaping breaks needs better scoping

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 18:39:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Trying to remember what i was thinking back then.  Coming to it fresh, i also wonder why i suggested that changes in font weight/style/size should break the shaping.

I'm now thinking that we should probably call out at least the more obvious things we believe should **not** break the shaping, to improve consistency across browsers. And i guess i'd include font weight/style/size in that list, as well as non-zero width borders and font-family.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/698#issuecomment-295383826 using your GitHub account