Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-rhythm][css-values-4] Figure out the interaction between line-height-step and the lh and rlh units

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 02:06:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Currently, `lh` is specified to refer to the computed line height. Can we move all this to computed time?

It seems to me that if we wanted to depend on the actual adjusted line height taking the content into account, we would need to do everything at used value time.

However, at computed value time, it should be possible to take the height of an empty line as adjusted by line-height-step. That sounds better to me than having units that resolved at used value time, which seems like a pretty big headache.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/937#issuecomment-292400151 using your GitHub account