Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] percentage [max-]width|height and intrinsic sizes

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 04:14:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
For example, I just checked out http://57tours.de/ and found the parent that contains the form at the bottom, it's floated to the left but has a defined width of 49.2%. So if we were to floor the input the inputs & textareas you result in what you said in your last comment where the only impact is unusably narrow fields.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/765#issuecomment-290893446 using your GitHub account