Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] percentage [max-]width|height and intrinsic sizes

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2017 03:53:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, however this is the reduced list as I stated above. I filtered the initial one further by checking if the input or textarea has an ancestor that is potentially shrink to fit (table-cell, float, abspos, flex, etc). I am not checking if this ancestor has a width set or any children that may cause the resulting negative behavior to exist. But I didn't want us looking through sites that didn't even potentially have the capability of showing the behavior. If you'd like I can do an additional run ensuring that the ancestor does not have a specified width set.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/765#issuecomment-290892498 using your GitHub account