Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] Bunch of bugs in the interpolation algorithms

From: Manish Goregaokar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 15:43:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
No, I'm saying that the spec makes mistakes in reflecting that code.

It's possible that some of these are only "bugs" because of a
differing premultiply/postmultiply/row-major/column-major convention.
But I think Servo is following the same convention. So I'm not sure.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Manishearth
Please view or discuss this issue at