Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] include WOFF 2.0 in font format (src descriptor) strings

From: litherum via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:48:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The concept of variations are only applicable to certain font formats.
 Users should not be able to say format("svg", "variations").

Current browsers may interpret a two-argument format() function as a
parse error, thereby disregarding the entire src descriptor, which is
not what we want. We should do some research to know what happens in
this case.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at