Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-masking] Proposal: make CSS clip and clip-path respect the containing block hierarcy

From: Markus Stange via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2016 23:10:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> - http://jsbin.com/hazufowovo/edit?html,css,output (jsbin seems to
be down for me at the moment, but I'm pretty sure this is the right
link - it should be a scroll frame with cats and a pure CSS pagination
 indicator at the bottom. I found it on Twitter a few months ago but
didn't bookmark the tweet itself unfortunately, and I can't find the
original tweet now.)

[Found
it!](https://twitter.com/jonjohnjohnson/status/705801678902181890)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstange
Please view or discuss this issue at