Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4][user-select] per-value inheritance

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 01:25:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually, my shorthand/longhand proposal above has different (and
worse) behavior in some cases:
if an editable element is a child of a non editable element, then the
descendants of the editable element would be unselectable, which isn't
 what we want. So scrap that, I don't think the shorthand/longhand
approach works.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/336#issuecomment-247206827