Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Missing information about baseline participation of a grid item

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 13:18:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The link is now pointing to the section defining Baseline Alignment,
as Mats suggested. I'm not totally sure if that section describes,
completely, what "an item participates in Baseline Alignment" means;
Mats stated that it's clear enough, though.

My main doubts comes from the fact that I'm not sure, reading that
text, whether an orthogonal item can participate in a Baseline
Alignment (self or content) or not. The sections I pointed out in my
first comment precisely explain that issue, so somehow I miss that in
the new text.

It's true that the link has been changed and now, it does not refer to
 the "participation" but to the Baseline Alignment definition itself.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at