Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] Consider making device-pixel-ratio a standard alias.

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 01:51:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@smfr Is apple likely to want to give resolution and
device-pixel-ratio different semantics with regards to page zoom?
Everybody else that has both makes them equal (and makes then react to
 page zoom). Even though I disagree with you about whether page-zoom
should affect the query, I agree it is a valid discussion to have.
However, unless you're expecting to make `resolution` and
`device-pixel-ration` differ in that respect (which sounds tricky,
given Blink and Edge's implementations) and use that as a
justification for having both , that discussion seems orthogonal to
this issue.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/417#issuecomment-244643084