Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align][css-grid][css-flexbox] wrong assumptions about baselines only occurring in the inline axis

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2016 23:07:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> But the horizontal-tb item has no reasonable way to choose
> left or right as corresponding to "first".

We could spec that the first baseline is synthesized from the
border-box
start edge [for block containers].  Then it should participate in
first-baseline alignment with the vertical-lr item.
I don't understand why you see this as a problem.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at