Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] Should browser zoom affect screen.width?

From: Botond Ballo via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 19:18:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> - In the legacy compatible Web-exposed screen mode, report device
pixels of the screen (like Chrome/Safari).
> - In the privacy Web-exposed screen mode, report CSS pixel size of
the layout viewport

I'm not sure I follow. Shouldn't the value exposed in privacy mode be
the one that _doesn't_ depend on the zoom (so it doesn't expose the
zoom level)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by theres-waldo
Please view or discuss this issue at