Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-4] [varfont] Specify variable font instances relative to an ”anchor point”

From: Peter Constable via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:15:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Scenario: I have a reading app in which I want to provide a two-weight
 contrast (nominally "regular" vs. "bold"), but I want the difference
between these to be relative, with the user able to choose lighter or
heavier weights along a continuous 'wght' scale of a variable font to
suit their preferences.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by PeterCon
Please view or discuss this issue at