[csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] should the >> syntax for the descendant combinator still exist?

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:31:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
dbaron has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [selectors-4] should the >> syntax for the descendant combinator
still exist? ==
Depending on the resolution of #640, I think we should perhaps
consider removing the >> synonym for the descendant combinator,
currently [specified in
selectors-4](https://drafts.csswg.org/selectors-4/#descendant-combinators).
  It's not clear to me if the extra syntax is still worthwhile if >>>
is removed.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/641 using your GitHub
account