Re: [csswg-drafts] API for CSS Properties Index

From: Peter Linss via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:29:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh my, please don't parse the index spec. We already have all the raw
data used to generate that available in json from our spec parser. See
 https://api.csswg.org/shepherd/spec?anchors=1&drafts=1

You can get some (weak, autogenerated) docs by pointing a browser at:
http://api.csswg.org/shepherd/

Note the API returns data on all the anchors in the specs, the
definitions of values and properties have appropriate type information
 associated with the anchors. The API also uses a json-home page index
 page to be discoverable, there's a python client at:
https://github.com/plinss/apiclient as an example of how to use it
(you can also look a thing the source for Bikeshed).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by plinss
Please view or discuss this issue at