[csswg-drafts] API for CSS Properties Index

From: ideadapt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 19:18:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
ideadapt has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== API for CSS Properties Index ==
I have been looking for an API like access to all CSS properties and
values. For example: give me all properties and their corresponding
values in css 2.1.
I stumbled upon https://drafts.csswg.org/indexes/#properties and
created a POC https://github.com/a-axton/css-properties-values/pull/1
to crawl the data.
A few days ago I saw
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/tree/master/css21/properties. This
 looks a lot easier to parse. To questions at this point:

1. Is there a plan to create similar index files for CSS3?
1. Is there already a parser / generator to read / write those
structured files?

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/636 using your GitHub
account