Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-masking] Proposal: make CSS clip and clip-path respect the containing block hierarcy

From: Markus Stange via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 20:49:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> >When did this change to make it a containing block for all
descendants happen? Chrome does not implement things that way, and I'm
 not aware of a spec that requires this, could you point me at it?

> Here's the [action item recorded in February
2015](https://www.w3.org/2015/02/10-fx-minutes.html#action02). I don't
 know if the spec was actually changed, but Firefox was.

The spec issue about this is
https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/11.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstange
Please view or discuss this issue at