Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align] Add shorthands for alignment properties

From: SelenIT via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:52:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I like @keithjgrant's idea about extending `align-` to become the
shorthand (rather than adding new keyword) very much. As one more
option: what about something like `align2d` (kind of reusing the
existing naming pattern for keywords like `translate3d` and, I hope,
unambiguous enough for non-English-speaking people like me)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SelenIT
Please view or discuss this issue at