Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-tables] Border-collapsing breaking change from 2.1

From: Greg Whitworth via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 17:35:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Adding the additional issue that was in the spec, but is technically
related as we're just wanting approval for the changes to how
border-collapsing works. But this is doing worse than Edge & Firefox
but better than Chrom when row or colspanned cells have border styles
which conflict with their neighbors. We feel this is a necessary
tradeoff to make the model sane.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gregwhitworth
Please view or discuss this issue at