Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color] chapter 9.1 is not needed

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 21:55:17 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
it does, but the other sections have an explicit list of steps so it
seems better for consistency to have them here too.

No, I don't particularly want devicegray or anything like that. Tab
had a whole pile of code in earlier drafts, trying to work out a
hueristic for making nice gray ramps. All that went away as unneeded
once the WG decided to treat gray as an alias for L, so I don't want
to change that now.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/565#issuecomment-252100047