Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Implied Minimum Size of Grid Items

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 08:48:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
To follow up on what Mats is saying (though I'm not 100% sure if the
concepts are all connected up correctly), I do think that the
stretching effectively overrides the automatic minimum. If the track
is auto-sized, then stretching would not decrease below the automatic
minimum. If the track is not auto-sized, then the automatic minimum is
 clamped to the size of the grid area; and that clamping should be
limiting any transferred size affecting the other axis as well.

Let me know if that made sense or if I should try logicking again when
 it's not 3am. :)

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/283#issuecomment-262721045