Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Implied Minimum Size of Grid Items

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 22:36:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
As an author I don't have a strong preference on this, other than I'd
like everyone to do the same thing. Thinking it through I would lean
slightly towards what Mats is saying, it seems clearer that the grid
area is what affects the clamping, rather than the container.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at