Re: [csswg-drafts] [css3-animations] [css-transitions] animation-delay animatable?

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 23:26:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
So I think we need to file two separate issues:

1. css-transitions-2: support A->B->C transitions (i.e. transitioning
with midpoint(s) specified)
2. css-animations-2: support reversing (something we might need to
consider for scroll effects anyway)

I'm not sure how either will look yet but, yes, ultimately transitions
 and animations are just variations on a theme. In the Web Animations
API, CSSAnimation and CSSTransition both just inherit from Animation
and, apart from that, are almost identical. How they are generated is
where the difference lies.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at