Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-align][css-grid] synthesized baselines are insufficiently specified

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 19:25:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oh, I think I got what CSS Align is saying now.  You're describing
two separate types of baselines in one sentence.  To synthesize
an _alphabetic_ baseline - use the lower line.  To synthesize
_central_
baseline - use the half-way point between the two lines.

Could you perhaps rephrase it as two separate sentences to
make that clearer?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at