Re: [csswg-drafts] [background-4] Add background-repeat-x/y

From: Markus Stange via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 14:11:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sebastian, this is about background-*repeat*, not background-position.
 (Also, I'm the person who implemented background-position-x/y in
Gecko.)

Fantasai, I don't have a use case. Maybe it's just about consistency
with background-position? To me, background-repeat "feels" like a
shorthand property because it allows you to specify different values
for each axis.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstange
Please view or discuss this issue at