Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page] control space before element depending on page position

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 08:19:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@christin-goetz I completely agree that this should be added to
standard CSS, and that proprietary extensions are only a stop-gap
measure. I was pointing at `-ah-margin-break` as inspiration for what
we should have in the standard, not as a reason not to do this.

> But there are problems in rendering if the heading is a container
for other structures like hcounter and hcontent and this elements are
floating elements. In this case the setting doesn’t work correct. (I
already sent a support mail to AH and they will fix it)

Could you give more details about what problems you've run into with
`-ah-margin-break`, and what you think should be done instead?

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/253#issuecomment-229593379