Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-round-display][motion-path] Integrate polar positioning of CSS Round Display to Motion Path

From: Jihye Hong via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 02:50:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> We resolved during the call that this was incorrect - the "auto"
value for offset-position is just the current position of the element.
 In other words, this is a transform, and by default there's no
initial repositioning;

I was a bit off base about `offset-position`. I'm glad that I know
that : )

When `offset-path` with < angle > is specified for the element, the
path  starts at the element's current position and ends at the edge of
 the containing block.
Description for the starting point of the path in the spec is fixed
like above.
Also, I fixed the meaning of "auto" value for `offset-position`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jihyerish
Please view or discuss this issue at