Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] What happens with grid line names when dropping tracks

From: Sergio via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 09:58:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> > And I also mean that we shouldn't use them for positioning either.
> That won't work. Dropping empty tracks happens after item placement.

Yes sure, I didn't explain myself properly. I was talking about items
dynamically inserted before dropping the tracks. As I said I think we
should completely forget about tracks and lines. (Obviously adding an
item might bring tracks&line-names back for the following items).

In any case my conclusion is that there is not a "right" way to do
this, so we better agree on something and do all the same. IMO the
less confusing thing is to remove everything. WDYT?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by svillar
Please view or discuss this issue at