Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transition-transition-delay-animation-extension]

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:27:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
`display` is not animatable however.

Also, Chrome only does the 50% switch for CSS Animations, not CSS
Transitions. In Firefox we do the 50% switch for some properties, but
not others--we're currently in the process of straightening this out.
Also, like Chrome, we only do it for CSS Animations and not CSS
Transitions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at