Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Link syntaxes with CSS Values

From: Sebastian Zartner via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 23:06:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Also if you have a generator issue, just file one across multiple
specs, don't file one per spec.

> But yes, when you've got several specs with an identical issue,
please just file one issue and add labels for all the specs. If you
wanna be a superhero, put a checkbox-list of the specs that need
attention, so we can track and mark progress easily.

As the move to GitHub is still new, I didn't know how you'd like to
have that issue filed, but fair enough, I'll keep that in mind next
time. (I could also change one of the issues to hold a checkbox list
and close the other ones, if you want to. Just let me know.)

Sebastian

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SebastianZ
Please view or discuss this issue at