[csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] rename pointer/hover to main-pointer/hover

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 19:55:20 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
fantasai has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [mediaqueries] rename pointer/hover to main-pointer/hover ==
https://drafts.csswg.org/mediaqueries/#mf-interaction

The relationship between pointer/hover and any-pointer/hover is pretty
 confusing imho. I've been trying to think how to make it more
intuitive, but the best I can come up with is just renaming
pointer/hover to make it clearer the distinction. :/

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/174 using your GitHub
account