Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors][css-content] :level(an+b) Pseudo Class

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 01:47:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@tabatkins that same outline algorithm which nobody implements, that
is scheduled to be removed from the W3C HTML spec, and has a couple of
 subtle phrasing differences between the WHATWG and W3C version? :)
Jokes aside, it just defines the structure, but not which level is 0
or 1, and it doesn't define what the levels of nested lists are. So
I'd like to see an explicit mapping between that and the proposed
syntax here.

Most likely I expect this to make sense and to agree, but I'd rather
agree with the actual proposal than which what I guess it might mean.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/351#issuecomment-236074179
using your GitHub account